HSI grants and research development efforts allow UArizona to thoughtfully and equitably expand and enhance academic offerings, the quality of programs and services, and our institutional capacity to better serve students from diverse backgrounds.
HSII supports a variety of HSI related grants and research development activities throughout the institution. Our office works to identify and evaluate HSI related funding opportunities and connect them with prospective PIs and teams. Depending on the funding opportunity, we also work closely with teams during the proposal development phase.
To learn more about HSI related funding opportunities or to discuss your ideas for a proposal, please contact Riley McIsaac, Associate Director, Grants Development
Who we are:
A team with expertise in grants and research development, institutional data analysis, evidence-based practices, and other proposal development resources.
HSI Initiatives staff offers the following services:
- Consultations with individuals or teams to identify HSI related funding opportunities
- Proposal development strategies
- Assistance identifying and requesting institutional data that strengthen proposal arguments
- Narrative assistance with regards to HSI status and activities
- Proposal team formation support
Check back for events